Home > FAQs
1) What currency are the prices listed in?
The prices quoted are based on Singapore Dollars (SGD).
2) What is your pricing policy?
Our advertised prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery charges will be applicable.
3) Do I need to sign up as a member to make a purchase?
Yes, you will need to sign up. As a member it will convenient your next purchase as your details is recorded in our database. In addition, we can keep you updated on the special promotions that we hold.
4) Do you accept orders & delivery services outside Singapore?
No, we are currently serving the local customers.However, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your enquiries.
5) What mode of payment is accepted?
We accept payment via Paypal.
6) Is my payment online secure?
Our online service provider is Paypal.You will be directed to their website once you choose to pay online.Your financial information is securely stored in Paypal’s server and g-force.com.sg will not be able to access your credit card information.
7) Is there any product warranty for the handphones?
Yes, they come with full local manufacturer’s warranty.
8) Do I need to be present when the delivery is made?
Yes,it is best if you are present to receive the goods. Alternatively,you can also appoint a recipient to receive the goods on your behalf. Upon delivery, we will request for your or your recipient’s photo ID for verification.
9) How do I make enquiries about my order?
You can email to email@example.com regarding your order.
10) What can I do if I cannot find a certain handphone model /accessory?
You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to find the product for you.
11) What if the product that I purchased is defective?
If the product that you purchased is defective, you can send in to the authorized manufacturers’ service centres for repair together with your warranty card and/our invoice.